Re: sql*net tuning question

From: john gallet <john.gallet_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:55:16 GMT

> There is another parameter TDU aside from SDU. It is set the same way:
>
> (SDU = 8192)
> (TDU = 8192)
>
> Maybe it helps.

Thanks for the input.
So far, we have been able to play a lot with the number of packets effectively sent back for the reply. And for the twenty something requests whose sniffer log I analyzed, the last packet is sent with an 80-100 millisecond delay because the one before is not acked before that horrible amount of time ...

Those logs will be sent (if not yet done) to Oracle.

I'd be interested in similar/non-similar experiences "out in the wild" ;-)

TIA Yours sincerely,
John Gallet Received on Mon May 21 2001 - 02:55:16 CDT