Re: Advice sought

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 May 2001 07:44:09 -0500

On Sun, 20 May 2001, vmessner_at_bestweb.net wrote:

> What did you do - leave it up to the users to enter their own
> data? Did you prepopulate any tables with foreign information?

Completely. Even if the user wanted to see stuff in Japanese, they were allowed to enter any characters for their info.

We talked a good bit about this and realized, that trying to enforce anything along those lines would cause us huge amounts of headaches and probably turn off quite a few potential customers.

--
Galen
I don't want to be the rock.  Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?