Re: Create Trigger Error

From: Venkat Iyer <venkat_p_iyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:27:51 +0800

julius...

maybe those triggers are calling some stored procedures or something similar which have not been imported into ur oracle db...i mean "bay_number" and "reuse_timout" may be stored procedures..

there are system tables in oracle where the code for the triggers and stored procedures can be found....

run this query to get the complete code of the trigger..... given that ur trigger name is MAINTENANCE_BAY_ITRIG

SQL> set long 10000
SQL> select trigger_body from user_triggers where trigger_name = 'MAINTENANCE_BAY_ITRIG' ; this will give u the code of the trigger....then maybe u could track down whats going wrong...if it says "something" must be declared...look for a line in the code that refers to that "something"....should be pretty straightforward....

all the best
ciao
venkat

"Julius Siojo" <siojo_at_ejward.com> wrote in message news:3b0445ea$0$2605$39cecf19_at_news2.twtelecom.net...
> How are you all doing? I'm an Oracle newbie. I recently used the
 Migration