Re: out arguments

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 06:51:09 +0200

You are right, it works. *Funny* that this works:

SQL> create or replace procedure testproc (ooo out number) is   2 l_ooo number;
  3 begin
  4 l_ooo:= ooo;
  5 end testproc;
  6 /

Procedure created.

SQL> show errors
No errors.

SQL>
SQL> variable n number
SQL> execute testproc (:n)

I always thought an out parameter is not allowed to be read. Is this an Oracle bug?

Martin