Re: ORADIM - Service Created but not started....

From: Steve Bell <stephen.bell_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 08:36:47 -0400

Thank you for your help Yang,

I had a burtst of optimism and pulled out the copy of the script..unfortunately it was me that typed it here incorrectly (typed from a hard copy)..the second '%' is in the script.

Interestingly, the service starts if the server is rebooted, but running the script alone, or typing the command manually won't start it.

Thanks again.