Re: ORA-00913

From: Rui Caetano <ehanover_at_tellurian.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:16:38 -0400

There are exactly 7 columns on the table and on the tab delimited file. It seems to stop at exactly 54 rows with that error message. I checked the size of the fields and the fields are big enough for any of the values being imported. The fields are:

VendorNo Char 5
VendorName Char 30

Street           Char    25
Street1        Char    25
City        Char    20

State Char 2
Zip Char 5

Here is a sample of the input file:

00001 DEBBIE SANTANGELO 3 ALEXIS COURT EAST HANOVER NJ 07936 Thanks,
Rui