Re: How do I check my submit job is OK

From: Giorgos Tsiamitas <gtsiam_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:10:57 GMT

select job, last_date, broken, next_date from user_jobs;

If your job is ok, broken will show 'N'. You can also check last_date to see when the job last run.

You should check next_date to see when the job will run again. Oracle tends to shift jobs by the time needed to execute the job.

It's a good practice to implement some additional logging (into some table) in the procedure executed by the job.

--
Giorgos