Re: revoking a column

From: Mike Jay <mikejay_at_mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:20:50 -0400

Row Read Restriction works well, the predicate logic can be applied to any transaction statement (e.g., SELECT) for a given user so that you can have a row level permission within any table using row level security and ignore for tables where table level security is acceptable. From a data structure point of view the following:

MY_APP_USER_INFO
myAppUserName
myAppUserNumber

MY_APP_USER_BY_RRRC