ORA-00913

From: Rui Caetano <ehanover_at_tellurian.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:57:31 -0400

I'm trying to import a coma seperated file into a table using Oracle8 Navigator but I keep getting this error:

ORA-00913: too many values.

Online help doesn't tell me much about the error or how to go about fixing it, what's wrong and how do I fix it?

I'm a novice trying to learn so please be gentle if my question seems really stupid.

TIA
Rui Received on Thu May 17 2001 - 13:57:31 CDT