Create Trigger Error

From: Julius Siojo <siojo_at_ejward.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:42:10 -0500

How are you all doing? I'm an Oracle newbie. I recently used the Migration Workbench from Oracle and converted from SQLServer to Oracle 8i Personal Edition. It was able to migrate the tables and data but had trigger errors. It prevents you from editing the data in the tables where these errors occurred. Here is an example log entry:

        Type: Error
        Time: 10-05-2001 11:19:07
        Action: Creating
        Message: Failed to create trigger: MAINTENANCE_BAYS_ITRIG: Line 19
Column 2 - PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
        Line 23 Column 19 - PLS-00201: identifier "BAY_NUMBER" must be
declared
        Line 52 Column 3 - PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
        Line 56 Column 20 - PLS-00201: identifier "REUSE_TIMOUT" must be
declared

What does "must be declared" mean, if these columns exist? How do I resolve this error? Is there a way to view the create trigger statement that these errors originated from? Thanks a lot in advance for you help.

Julius Siojo Received on Thu May 17 2001 - 16:42:10 CDT