Re: Unistalling.. _ HELP!!!!

From: Mario <mtechera_at_wpmc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 01:20:25 +0200

Angel,

if you want to uninstall the whole software and the installer is hanging you can uninstall the whole thing manually.

Delete the Oracle folder altogether and then delete the key H_L_M\SOFTWARE\ORACLE from the registry. Reboot and you should be fine.

The process is described in the installation manual.

Mario

"Angel Vera" <gunfus_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9e0npo$o1u$1_at_tornews.torolab.ibm.com...
> Can any one help me with the unistalling..?!!!
>
> What do you guys understand from this message?? I couldn't get anything
 out
> of it!
>
> "
> It was not possible to find a value for the variable, 'MSHELP', in
> '$ORACLE'. 'MSHELP' is used to determine in what directory Oracle8
 Navigator