National Character Set

From: Dave Ryan <djryan7_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:11:34 -0700

Where can I find a list of the most current National Character Sets in oracle. The documentation doesn't list lots of them on the list. What National Character Set is US16TSTFIXED. No where can I find this. They mention in the documentation that you can select the NCHAR Character Set as the National Character Set but this does not seem to be correct.

Thanks in Advance,
Dave Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 23:11:34 CDT