trace for JDBC statements

From: Markus Richter <beachmarkus_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:05:48 +0200

Hi!
Does anybody know how to trace the statements on the Oracle 8i Server which are executed by an JDBC application? To be more specific:
I have a JAVA application which uses JDBC to access a database on Oracle 8i. For some reason, I need to know how Orcale 8i will map those statements into the equal ODBC statements, since I am using the bridge driver. What steps do I have to do in order to see those statements, if this is possible with Oracle?

Thanks in advance!
Markus Richter Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 08:05:48 CDT