8.1.7 and Win2K server-any issues?

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:40:04 -0800

We're moving from Oracle 7.3.4 on Netware to 8.1.7 on Win2K. Any issues that anybody knows of? For example, we've discovered that some vendors won't support dynamic disk configurations. Does Oracle have any problem with that? I know about the security patch for IIS 5 but we're not running a Web server. Yet. Are there any other patches I should install?

Thanks. Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 12:40:04 CDT