Re: Update a table with no logging?

From: Jim <no-spam_at_no-spam.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:34:05 -0700

Thank you all for your suggestions. Looks like the /*+APPEND*/ hint is something for us to carefully review for our update commands.

As an aside, could we not also use sqlldr with "append" to add rows to an existing table for those cases that do not require an "update" command?

Also, is there an equivalent means to delete rows from a table without logging the deletes?

Thank you again for your help.