Re: Question on Installing Oracle.

From: Kev.- <java2e_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 01:12:18 GMT

No, I believe they are set to 0. I know that 50 or 100 will reduce the fragmentation but it is like pulling teeth to get anyone to listen.

Do you think that because it is 0 that is causing most of the problem? I know the with 0 the extents will be uniform in size thus reducing wasted space. But again I need to reduce the number of extents.

Thanks.