Need Older version of Personal Oracle (8.0.4)

From: <mlw_chan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 02:11:02 GMT

Hi,

I would really appreciate it, if someone can where I can download Personal Oracle version 8.0.4.

I understand the current version is PE8.1.7 but the application vendor I am stuck with requires specifically PE 8.0.4.

I checked the archived area on oracle.com but could not find it anywhere ... please help?

Thanks,
Mike Chan Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 21:11:02 CDT