Re: Problem with imp by 8i

From: Andrei Romazanov <romazanov.andrei_at_gfos.de>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:31:48 +0200

> That would be the hint? Your Oracle setup is incorrect.

I think my setup was correct. I have no Problem with other components; for example I can call sqlplusw, e.t.c.

>Either
> ORACLE_HOME is stuffed up

I've set ORACLE_HOME with Home Selector and with set ORACLE_HOME=<root-directory of Oracle-Installation>

> or the path to Oracle executables is not in
> PATH for the system.

Oracle-Bin is in PATH for the system.

> Check your installation.

what can I still check?

> Cheers
> Nuno Souto

regards

Andrei Romazanov Received on Mon May 14 2001 - 05:31:48 CDT