Re: WANTED: N*A*K*E*D VB-Oracle Hotshots!!

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 May 2001 17:09:05 -0500

On Mon, 14 May 2001, apply_at_webjobsnow.com wrote:

> and not the posting to this group

This is the rule that you should follow.

> I apologize for the confusion, but we write and test our
> postings very carefully so as to maximize efficiency and
> minimize problems.

But you obviously don't know how to follow conventions in the forum you are posting in because you included the entire text of the post that you were replying to. This minimizes efficiency and maximizes problems in the usenet scene.

--
Galen
I don't want to be the rock.  Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?