Re: Delete Need help

From: Andrey <aakit_at_softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:38:34 +0400

Access is means access, not speed.

It is universal client for ODBC-compliant data source.

It's true that Oracle ODBC operations can be very slow.

But such operation as deleting all rows can be accomplished with direct query to database.

And, certainly, you can not find Oracle problem using Access, refer to Oracle manuals.

Example

Set obj_db = thisdb

Set obj_qd = Obj_db.createQueryDef ("", "begin null; end;")

obj_qd.connect = connect_string

obj_qd..ReturnsRecords = False

Obj_qd.execute