About "Internal" user in Oracle

From: Victor Lung <victorlung_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 22:40:18 +0800

Hello, I am a beginner of Oracle. I have some questions about the oracle user "Internal"

  1. When will the INTERNAL user be created? after the Oracle server installation, after the first database iss created, or after the creation of each database?
  2. Is that there is only one Internal User in the oracle server?
  3. Why do oracle need Internal User?
  4. What is the main difference between Internal user and SYS or SYSTEM user?
  5. Where can I edit Oracle Internal User's profile?

THX a lot Received on Sun May 13 2001 - 09:40:18 CDT