Replication Issues

From: Khurram Izhar <KhurramI_at_Ducont.Com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:48:30 +0400

Hi All,

I am working on an oracle replication project. The replication has to take place between Oracle 7.3.4 to any other databaes. I just wanted to confirm is there a possibility of replicating from Oracle 7.3.4 to SQL 7.0??

Also if SQL is not possible can we replicate from Oracle 7.3.4 to Oracle 8.1.5.0.0?

I have been working on SQL for the past couple of years, oracle is new to me.

Waiting for the expert advice.

Thanks
Khurram Received on Sun May 13 2001 - 11:48:30 CDT