Re: Urgent - Question on Auditing

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 17:00:43 +1000

"Dave Weeks" <dweeks_at_nospam.gnseurope.com> wrote in message news:9dgcne$m5i$1_at_reader-00.news.insnet.cw.net...
> Hi there,
>
> Things about auditing I've done on our 8.1.5. (Solaris 2.7) setup:
>
> 1) Moved sys.aud$ out of the SYSTEM tablespace and into TEMP.

And how, pray, did you manage to house a permanent table in a temporary tablespace?? Nice to move the aud$ table (it's practically obligatory if you've any sense, for exactly the reasons you go on to list), but I hope you have a proper temporary tablespace somewhere for sorts etc? This one definitely isn't, because otherwise the move would have failed.

Regards
HJR

 http://w3.uqah.uquebec.ca/ORACLE/server.805/a58397/ch22.htm#1108