Re: web based SQL analyzer

From: <danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com>
Date: 12 May 2001 10:14:16 GMT

Hi,

I saw a message 'scare' about my posting.

You don't need to scare. I developed this product, you can reach me at danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com or +90 322 226 21 62. we are reliable people.

My home page will be available within 1-2 weeks.

BTW, nobody develops a project like this to scare people.

regards...