Re: Bitmap indexes cause slow load

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 15:06:30 +0100

Well, I've just bought a new toy, and it's hard to resist playing with it.

Hmm - sticky-backed plastic dates you,
plus or minus 5 years. Mondays and
Thursdays at 5pm. If I recall correctly. They don't make them like Val any more.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases
Publishers:  Addison-Wesley

Reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html