Re: Online backup: Backup online redologs?

From: Ethan Post <Blah_at_Blah.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 17:48:09 GMT

Howard,

I must say I greatly appreciate your consistently informative, clear, and entertaining posts. The amount of time you take to answer what would sometimes seem like a pretty *silly* question is to be commended. This goes for about 10 other guys/gals on the list also. I'm completely baffled at how you maintain your sanity but thanks!