Oracle 8i Lite and java triggers

From: Alex <alex740_at_chat.ru>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:31:09 +0400

Does anybody knows how to use NLS support in java triggers? Java stored procedures save Russian strings only as Unicode(from application I can write in cp1251). It's not convinient, but the worst is triggers, they simply translate all not English and/or UTF8 symbols in "?". It seemes that polite.ini parameters such as DbCharEncoding and NLS_Locale are not used properly or don't work for Russia. Maybe I can use some java tuning?

Thnak you in advance,
Alex Received on Sat May 12 2001 - 01:31:09 CDT