Re: Urgent - Question on Auditing

From: Patrick Sinke <patrick.sinke_at_capgemini.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:34:15 +0200

Sybrand,

Where is this temp tablespace used for anyway? We got a development environment here, and this TS is only 10 MB, and doesn't seem to be used. Just curiosity!

Regards,
Patrick Sinke,
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, sector Financial Services.

Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> schreef in berichtnieuws tfnjchpf3cc86b_at_beta-news.demon.nl...

 http://w3.uqah.uquebec.ca/ORACLE/server.805/a58397/ch22.htm#1108
> > (take an hour to read it all)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Dave Weeks.
> >

> > Balachandra Rao <bprao_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > > Hi ,
> > > We have oracle 8.1.6 running on NT. Our dba started the auditing on
> > > (connections) but we found the system slowing down. He stopped
 auditing
 by