Re: web based SQL analyzer

From: Erwin Dondorp <erwindon_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 18:23:32 +0200

Galen Boyer wrote:
> [snip]
> > http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/itrprof/itrprof.html
> Do others get a little ancy about letting an unknown site browse
> their drives?
> Maybe I just don't know enough, but that scares me.

Galen,

Don't worry.
The following HTML tag will produce a text field with a helper button behind it. Pushing the button will open a file dialog box:

        <input type="file" size="55" name="inputFile"> It is your own browser that pops up the dialog box. Nothing is sent to the remote webserver until you push "Upload". At that time only the filename as entered is sent.

        Erwin Received on Fri May 11 2001 - 11:23:32 CDT