Re: OCP

From: Rainer Klomps <Rainer.Klomps_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:05:22 +0200

Which OCP are you looking for?
For DBAs there are some excellent books
in the EXAM CRAM series like e.g.
Oracle 8 DBA: BACKUP and Recovery (Barbara Ann Pascavage) Oracle 8 DBA: Metwork Administration (Debbie Wong) Look for related books at any internet bookstore. Additionally you can purchase libraries of OCP questions at http://www.stsware.com/
each is about 99$. I think those questions are quite helpful in preparation.