Re: Optimizer and block size changes = big problem.

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:23:44 GMT

On Thu, 10 May 2001 00:27:01 +1000, "Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr_at_www.com> wrote:

>No, but it's got to be one of the best posts I've read in a long time!!

Not as good from this end while it was happening, believe me! Ever seen Dilbert's boss? He was lame compared to the IT boss of this place while this was going on... <G>

Anyways, so far the best suggestion I got is from Anjo Kolk. Makes complete, perfect sense. But I'll let him post it himself if he wants to, it has some ramifications with how 9i optimizer works and I don't want to steal the thunder.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 04:23:44 CDT