Re: Getting Oracle to tell me why it's unhappy

From: Anjo Kolk <k.kolk_at_chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 18:11:04 GMT

Stan,

You will need a couple of things when you do that:

  1. disk space
  2. max_dump_size
  3. a place to hide (as performance will suck big time when you do this)

Also it is not only the server that can cause these kinds of problems. It also important to know how the application was linked and against which client libraries (version + patch set).

Anjo.