Re: grant access to new user

From: <kurti_at_kurti.cc>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 16:04:45 +0200

and dont forget, that the grants must be made by the owner of the table. and if you are not using synonyms, you must type in the owner of the object that you want to select from, if
you want to access these objects as another user.

e.g.

select * from user1.table1;

select * from <owner_name>.<object_name>