Re: Oracle Homes on NT

From: Stephen Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:47:48 -0000

Check your registry to ensure there are two entries for ORACLE_HOME. Also when you try to start our 8.1.6 database ensure your ORACLE_HOME environment variable is pointing at the 8.1.6 install. NT is very touchy with
 multiple Oracle installs, but if you are careful it works.

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration