oracle reports server 6i - rwcli60

From: Sanford Ross <sross_at_atstraffic.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 15:28:48 -0700

We have installed Oracle Reports Server 6i (rel2 - version 6.0.8.11.2) on a Linux box and have not been able to get the RWCLI60 command to work. It gives a segmentation fault error. RWRUN60 works OK (but slow).

The only reference we could find on Metalink was to use the previous version (6.0.8.8.3).

Before we go and try to hunt down the earlier version to reinstall, I want to ask the group:

  1. Is anybody succesfully running Oracle Reports Server 6.0.8.11.2 using the RWCLI60 command?
  2. If so, any tips on where to find any help? Oracle doesn't seem to be putting any effort into this product.

Thanks in advance,
Sanford Ross Received on Mon May 07 2001 - 17:28:48 CDT