Instance of Oracle 8.1.7 Standard-Edition do not start automatically

From: Nicolas Bronke <newsgroup_at_trinity.de>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 18:33:30 +0200

I installed Oracle 8.1.7 Standard-Edition on Win2000 , it works fine, but the instance is not started if I restart the computer.

Now I found out, that - in different to Oracle 8.1.6 - there is no Service which is called START. Therefore the instance is not started.

Now how can I manage, that the instance is staretd automatically again?

Thanks in advance

Nicolas Received on Sun May 06 2001 - 11:33:30 CDT