Re: v$system_event

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 May 2001 21:32:04 -0500

On Sat, 5 May 2001, imran.rahim_at_ntlworld.com wrote:

> Can anyone tell me why I cant find events in v$session_event
> that appear in v$system_event?

The system_event shows across the instance. The session_event only shows per single session.

session
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76961/ch3139.htm#9886

system
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76961/ch3163.htm#11062

--
Galen
I don't want to be the rock.  Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?