Re: Who can introduct me a Job!

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 00:09:25 -0700

James Mu wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Just came here for two monthes. With over 6 years experience on Oracle
> and Various Unix platforms. Also Oracle certified DBA, who can give me some
> hints about the jobs in Toronto? Thanks in advance!
>
> James
> OCP 8&8i

Go to http://www.dice.com and click on the JOB SEARCH tab. Then on the left side, at the bottom, click on "Canadian Cities".

Also post your resume there, contact recruiters, contact any company with more than 10,000 employees, and check the newspapers.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Sat May 05 2001 - 02:09:25 CDT