Re: Scipt for following DB

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 01:36:31 GMT

"@nnibale" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Our DBA is gone.
> I'm not DBA (i know oracle as a developper) and I'm searching for script
> for "following" ours Databases.
> Does the tablespaces are full..? .
>
> To resume, all that a DBA MUST follow every days.
>
> our OS : unix digital + vms + nt2000 all with oracle 8.
>
> Regards.
> @nnib

Hi.

I picked up a copy of the O'Reilly mini-book "Oracle DBA Checklists" by RevealNet.
Thomas Cox (author of a DBA Checklist and Low Administration white papers - check orapub)
is a co-author, along with Micheal Ault. Oh- and some guy named Jonathan Gennick. I think that he's written a few texts too :)

ISBN 0-596-00122-3 lists at $ 9.95 USD.

hth,

Paul Received on Fri May 04 2001 - 20:36:31 CDT