Re: newbie question

From: rob <rob_at_dsdelft.nl>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 10:28:25 +0200

> with this version? All I want to do is add user accounts using the GUI
> which I have used before on another machine and I'm stumped, amy
> more ideas???

Maybe you used Oracle Security Manager wich is part of the enterprise manager I think. Enterprise manager contains a lot of GIU tools to manage the database.
But don't rely to much on GUI tools, get hold of a copy of the "administrators guide", one of the most important manuals. Use the index to search on "CREATE USER" and you should have been on you way in a minute.

Regards,
Rob Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 03:28:25 CDT