Re: Oracle 9i and svrmgrl

From: Frank an der Heiden <fh_at_energotec.de>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 09:51:22 +0200

Thanx for your prompt reply,

Yes, that's true, but I mainly use this tool programatically in the way that I create a background process and communicate using a pipe, for backup and recover purposes. So I don't need command editing.

MfG/Best Regards

Frank an der Heiden
ESA - Energotec Systeme und Automation GmbH Tel: +49 (0)211 91440-19
Fax:+49 (0)211 669343
email: fh_at_energotec.de
"I came, saw and installed everything new!" Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 02:51:22 CDT