about LDAP

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 11:55:02 +0800

Dear all,

One of my collegue asks me about LDAP service in Oracle 8i for using Enterprise Manager. I don't have any idea, because my concept about Oracle 8 Enterprise Manager is simply getting Agent service up and building up a repository database. Can anyone give me a hint? Thanks.

Dino Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 22:55:02 CDT