installing Oracle Reports Server 6i

From: mkl <mkl_at_ctel.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 19:27:46 -0400

I am trying to install Oracle Reports Server 6i on my HP-9000 running HP-UX 11.0 (64 bit). I have set my environment variables according to the install guide, and I keep getting this error no matter what I try to do.

ERROR during action 'Relinking PL/SQL Procedure Builder executables...'. Command: make -f ins_procbuilder.mk install MotiflibHome=%motif_lib_dir%
XLIBHOME=%x_lib_dir%

I have been working with Oracle Support for the past couple of days, but have not found the fix
that will let me get through a clean install.

Any suggestions would be helpful,

Mike Received on Wed May 02 2001 - 18:27:46 CDT