Windows Me and Oracle -- unbelievable!

From: Steve <schen_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 20:40:32 -0400

Since I have problem installing V8.16 client on Windows Me PC, I get word officially from Oracle that it is not supported for whatsoever Oracle stuff on Windows Me. Wow!

Still I hope someone somewhere may have options either knowing how to get around to install it or upgrade to Win2K first (is it free then).

Please comment.

Thanks,

Steve Received on Wed May 02 2001 - 19:40:32 CDT