Re: Using UTL_SMTP to email data from the database

From: Klaus Zeuch <KZeuchnospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 15:45:40 +0200

You can't send attachements with utl_smtp. If you simply want to send the results of your query, you have to concatenate them to the mail body (size restrictions!).
For sending mail with attachements you must use java stored procedures. For details see note 120994.1 on Oracle metalink.

Klaus

Jason Gonzales <jgonzales_at_plateautel.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: teu7vr6lfnlcaa_at_corp.supernews.com...