Re: how to connect forms to local database on NT

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 21:13:53 GMT

(Almost) all clients use Net8, which means TNSNAMES.ora.

The TNSNAMES.ORA file is usually in the $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin directory on the server as well as on the client. You might be able to cheat by copying the one in your server's Oracle_Home to the counterpart directory in the Forms' OH

/Hans