Re: Book recommendations please?

From: Toni Graybill <toni_graybill_at_non.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:53:04 -0700

I have always found O'Reilley books (http://oreilly.com/) to be the answer to most any technical problem. The authors are experienced, literate, and have a sense of humor. I have many books on Oracle. I learned more from the first 34 pages of Kreines & Laskey's "Oracle Database Administration" than in the Oracle Press "Complete Oracle Libarary." So check them out. The books are well worth the price.

Toni G