Enable OLAP package, how?

From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <arifsaha_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 23:10:03 GMT

Hi!

When I try using analytical functions (max ... over ... etc.) in my standard Oracle 8.1.6 installation it keep giving this error: ORA-00439: feature not enabled: OLAP Window Functions

Is this because the Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) package is not enabled? How to enable that package? I went to my installation disks and cannot see anything resembling 'OLAP' or 'analytical tools/package'. The manual wasn't helping, either (only one unimportant reference to OLAP).

Thank you for your help.

--
                                   S P Arif Sahari Wibowo