Re: how to create a new user account with Oracle 8 for NT

From: mo <mo_at_owls.scum.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:13:14 +0200

and don't forget to give him a default tablespace and a temporay tablespace if you don't oracle will give him as
default the tablespaces of the system and that's not smart!!! !!

Mo.

CREATE USER USERNAME IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD. YOU WILL THEN NEED TO GRANT IT SOME ACCESS RIGHTS :- GRANT CONNECT, RESOURCE TO USERNAME. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND OUT MORE BY READING THE ONLINE HTML DOCUMENTATION.

On 30/04/2001, 16:13:53, "Jean-Marc PHILIP" <jmphilip_at_mail.com> wrote regarding how to create a new user account with Oracle 8 for NT :

> Hi,

> Does anybody knows how I can create a new user account with Oracle 8 for
 NT