Re: Designer install problem

From: devdewboy <devdewboy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:49:15 -0700

Welcome to the world of the Oracle Installer. That is the way it is. It wants its own Oracle Home.
Go to you Original Oracle_Home \Network\Admin directory and copy the TNSNAMES.ORA and SQLNET.ORA to the Designer Oracle Home's Network\Admin directory.

If it is the TNS error I am thinking about, you should be ok now.

best,
devdewboy